- Tardiness - Be on time! Please remember that your tuition payment reserves session time slots, NOT minutes. Your time in your lessons is valuable - do not waste that time. Please also remember that my time is valuable - do not waste that time, either.
- School Related Absences - Communicate early and often regarding school related conflicts and absences. It is the student/parent responsibility to inform me of school schedules and changes, testing dates, school-related absences, etc. In these cases, with advanced notice, I will provide a makeup lesson. However, if I arrive for a lesson and have not had 24-hour prior notification of an absence within these categories, the lesson will be forfeit and a makeup time will NOT be offered.
- Student sickness - In cases of sickness in which the student will be absent from school, I must receive communication of the absence by 8:00 am on the day of the lesson - otherwise, the lesson is forfeit. With prior notification, these lessons will be given a makeup time.
- Appointments - Please do not schedule foreseeable appointments during lesson times. I will not reschedule lessons due to dentist, orthodontist, etc. appointments.
- Inclement Weather - In the case that school is delayed, canceled, or travel conditions become unsafe, I will notify all students and parents whose scheduled lessons are affected for that day. These lessons will be given a makeup time.
- Unforeseen Circumstances - I do understand that, sometimes, things happen that are not within your control. Mind slips happen to the best of us! I will allow ONE makeup session per semester for any time there is an unforeseen circumstance or slip that keeps a student from lesson attendance.
- Teacher Absence - In the event that I am unable to attend a lesson for any reason, I will notify all students and parents whose scheduled lessons are affected for that day. These lessons will be given a makeup time.